Career Resources for Multicultural Students
The following websites highlight nationwide internship programs (most offering paid internships) as well as research opportunities for multicultural students.
- INROADS Internships in Business and Industry
- Summer Research Opportunities (SROP) Program
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) National Internship Program
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
Job Postings and Career Information
Check out the links below for job searching and career planning advice and articles written for people of color, as well as information about scholarships and mentor programs. Most of these sites also include job and internship posting databases.
- QuintCareers Diversity Resources
- The Multicultural Advantage
- The Black Collegian
- Career Center for Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU's)
Joining a professional association allows you to meet others in the field, search for and be sent job postings, and learn about current trends.
- Multicultural Professional Organizations
Links to lists of professional organizations for specific multicultural groups.