Retail Merchandising and Apparel Design Career Fair
Attend this career fair to connect with organizations for full-time opportunities and internships.
Fields represented: Product development, product design, buying, visual merchandising, store management, planning, creative design, and technical design.
- If you're looking for an internship or job, dress professionally and come prepared with your resume and personal commercial. Design students: Be ready to present your portfolio.
- If you're not yet ready for an internship or job, come to observe and ask questions. Design students: Share your portfolio to gain valuable feedback.
Whether you are connecting with us for the first time or have a current connection with us, we welcome you and invite you to attend this inaugural, industry specific Career Fair to meet our outstanding undergraduate students who are looking for internships or full-time opportunities in the fields of retail merchandising, visual merchandising, planning, buying, store management, apparel design, creative design and technical design.
Portfolio reviews for design students will occur during this Career Fair so we encourage employers to bring design professionals who can give feedback and advice to all levels of design portfolios.
Employer registration will take place in GoldPASS (search for event ID 3389).
Early Bird Registration Deadline: August 18, 2017
Registration Deadline: September 1, 2017
- Companies over 200 employees: $350 ($400 starting August 19, 2017)
- Companies with 100 – 199 employees: $250 ($300 starting August 19, 2017)
- Companies with 50 – 99 employees: $150 ($200 starting August 19, 2017)
- Entrepreneurs or companies with fewer than 50 employees: $75
Attend these prep events to help you have a great experience at the fair!
- Resume Review Mania: 3-day drop in resume review event
September 20-22, 8:30-4:00pm. No appointment necessary-just stop into 198 McNeal Hall.
Additionally, check out our career fair preparation tips.