Retail Merchandising and Apparel Design Career Fair
Attend this career fair to connect with organizations for full-time opportunities and internships.
Fields represented: Product development, product design, buying, visual merchandising, store management, planning, creative design, and technical design.
- If you're looking for an internship or job, dress professionally and come prepared with your resume and personal commercial.
- If you're not yet ready for an internship or job, come to observe and ask questions.
Retail Merchandising and Apparel Design students from the University of Minnesota, University of Wisconsin-Stout, and St. Catherine University will be attending this Career Fair so you can meet these outstanding students in one day for your hiring needs. Students at all stages, from brand new freshman to job ready seniors, will attend.
The Retail Merchandising & Apparel Design Career Fair will connect you with undergraduate students looking for internships as well as full-time opportunities in: Retail Merchandising, Product Development, Product Design, Buying, Visual Merchandising, Store Management, Planning, Apparel Design, Creative Design and Technical Design.
Employer registration will take place in GoldPASS on June 1, 2018
Early Bird Registration Deadline: July 31, 2018
Registration Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Companies over 200 employees: $350 ($400 starting August 1, 2018)
- Companies with 100 – 199 employees: $250 ($300 starting August 1, 2018)
- Companies with 50 – 99 employees: $150 ($200 starting August 1, 2018)
- Entrepreneurs or companies with fewer than 50 employees: $75
Coming soon. There will be many flexible opportunities for students and staff to volunteer at the Fair.