- Talk to professors, instructors, and advisors.
- Search online resources like petersons.com and gradschools.com.
- Considering graduate schools abroad? Contact the Learning Abroad Center to get tips on pursuing graduate school abroad.
- Ask grad students and professionals for ideas.
Evaluate Schools for Fit
- What financial aid resources are available? (assistantships, fellowships and/or grants)
- What research areas is the program well known for?
- How long does it typically take students to complete the program?
- Once you’re admitted, consider visiting the schools in person before you decide to ensure you like the city and to meet faculty. Talking to current students while you're there can also be very helpful.