Environmental Internship & Career Fair
Attend this career fair intended to help students explore career paths and connect with employers regarding full-time jobs and internships. Open to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni, from all University of Minnesota campuses and students from relevant community colleges (please see info in "For Students" below).
Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science, Policy & Management, Fisheries & Wildlife, Forestry, Water, Land & Natural Resource Sciences
Everyone is welcome at the fair.
- If you're looking for an internship or job, bring a great resume, have your personal commercial ready, and dress professionally.
- If you're not yet ready for an internship or job, come walk through the fair to observe and listen to students and employers, so you're ready for next year.
Employer registration will open in November in GoldPASS (search for Event ID 3401).
The Environmental Internship and Career Fair connects you with over 400 undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni, looking for internship, volunteer and professional job opportunities in the biological, environmental, horticultural/landscape and natural resources fields. This career fair event is a partnership between Career and Internship Services and the College of Biological Sciences.
Who Should Attend?
If you are a biological, environmental, natural resources organization or your company has an environmental sustainability initiative, do not miss out on this exclusive annual opportunity to meet students and alumni from all University of Minnesota campuses.
Early Bird Registration Fees: Early Bird Deadline-December 8, 2017
- Private Industry: $250/table ($300 after December 8, 2017)
- Government/Non Profit: $150/table ($200/table after December 8, 2017)
- Start Up Company/University: $65/table
UMN Students: Pre-register in GoldPASS for the fair by Friday, February 2, and be entered for a chance to win a $25 giftcard to the UMN Bookstore! This fair is free and open to all UMN students. Walk-ins are also welcome. View employers attending here.
$10 registration fee for non-U of MN students. CASH ONLY! No pre-registration required.
Attend these prep events to help you have a great experience at the fair!
- Resume Review Mania: 2-day drop in resume review event for CCE, CDES, & CFANS students only.
February 5 & 6, 8:30-4:00pm. No appointment necessary-just stop into 198 McNeal Hall.
- Environmental Internship & Career Fair Prep Session
February 5, 4:00-5:00pm. 203 Green Hall. Pizza included-please RSVP to reserve your seat and slice.
Additionally, check out our career fair preparation tips.
We value our volunteers. There are many opportunities to help with this fair.
Sign up coming in November!