Environmental Internship & Career Fair
Attend this career fair intended to help students explore career paths and connect with employers regarding full-time jobs and internships. Open to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni, from all University of Minnesota campuses and students from relevant community colleges (please see info in "For Students" below).
Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science, Policy & Management, Fisheries & Wildlife, Forestry, Water, Land & Natural Resource Sciences
Everyone is welcome at the fair.
- If you're looking for an internship or job, bring a great resume, have your personal commercial ready, and dress professionally.
- If you're not yet ready for an internship or job, come walk through the fair to observe and listen to students and employers, so you're ready for next year.
Employer registration information will come in November.
The Environmental Internship and Career Fair connects you with over 400 undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni, looking for internship, volunteer and professional job opportunities in the biological, environmental, horticultural/landscape and natural resources fields. This career fair event is a partnership between Career and Internship Services and the College of Biological Sciences.
Who Should Attend?
If you are a biological, environmental, natural resources organization or your company has an environmental sustainability initiative, do not miss out on this exclusive annual opportunity to meet students and alumni from all University of Minnesota campuses.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: December 14, 2018
Registration deadline: January 18, 2019
- Private Industry: $250/table ($300 after December 14, 2018)
- Government/Non Profit: $150/table ($200 after December 14, 2018)
- Start Up Company/University: $75/table
There will be many opportunities to help with this fair to be shared in November.