Is yours exquisitely crafted? Can you target it for each position you apply to?
- Create a resume draft! Learn here about resume use, format and content.
- Get a sense of good structure and effective skill statements (bullet points) by looking at real students’ (well-done!) sample resumes.
- Have your resume reviewed at drop-in hours in Career and Internship Services, 198 McNeal.
- Take a career course. In Career and Internship Preparation - CFAN 3201, you’ll get your resume ready to apply for internships, volunteer opportunities and summer jobs.
- Meet with a Career Counselor for detailed feedback and assistance targeting your resume.
- Ask for feedback from your mentor or a professional you know.
- Use your resume to apply for three student jobs, internships or volunteer experiences this year.