Built Environment Career Fair
Attend this career fair intended to help students explore career paths and connect with employers regarding full-time jobs and internships. Attendees will also have the opportunity to have a free professional photo taken for use on LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, etc.
- Construction Management
- Facility Management
- Interior Design
- Building Science
In partnership with Construct*ium, students and alumni from the upper Midwest region schools of Construction Management are invited to attend:
- University of Minnesota
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Dunwoody Institute of Technology
- University of Wisconsin Stout
- Iowa State University
- University of Northern Iowa
- South Dakota State University
- North Dakota State University
- St. Cloud State University
Connect with us using #2017BuiltEnvFair.
Check out video from our past Fairs:
and the Intercollegiate Quiz Bowl competition:
Thank you to our Gold Level Sponsors:
And also to our Silver Level Sponsors:
Employer registration is open in GoldPASS (Search for Event ID 3273).
Registration Deadline: September 22, 2017
Early Bird Discount Ends: August 14, 2017
Registration costs are as follows:
- Private Industry: $400.00/table ($450 after August 14, 2017)
- Government: $200.00/table
- Nonprofit/Association: $100.00/table
Registrations at the Gold ($1,500) and Silver ($1000) sponsorship level include a larger table, prime booth location in the sponsorship aisle, an advertisement in the Employer Profile Book given to students, and your logo on all participating event marketing materials. To become a sponsor, register as usual through GoldPASS.
View employers attending the 2017 Fair here.
Attend these prep events to help you have a great experience at the fair!
- Resume Review Mania: 3-day drop in resume review event
September 20-22, 8:30-4:00pm. No appointment necessary-just stop into 198 McNeal Hall.
- Resume and Career Fair Prep Workshop. Hosted by and open to students in the Construction & Facilities Managment Student Association, ASCE, and AIAS-UMN.
October 2, 4:00pm.
Additionally, check out our career fair preparation tips.