Ag, Food, Business Career Fair
Attend this career fair intended to help students explore career paths and connect with employers regarding full-time jobs and internships. Open to undergraduate and graduate students as well as alumni from all University of Minnesota campuses!
Agriculture, Animal Science, Banking/Finance, Communication, Food Industry, Marketing, and Sales.
- If you're looking for an internship or job, bring a great resume, have your personal commercial ready, and dress professionally.
- If you're not yet ready for an internship or job, come walk through the fair to observe and listen to students and employers, so you're ready for next year.
Connect with us using #AFBCareerFair
Thank you to our Gold Level Sponsors:
Check out the Compeer Financial Careers page.
Check out The Scoular Company Careers Page.
Thank you to our Maroon Level Sponsors:
Employer registration is open in GoldPASS (search for event ID 3350).
Registration Deadline: September 1, 2017
Early Bird Discount Ends: July 15, 2017
Registration costs are as follows:
- Private Industry: $350.00/table ($400 after July 15, 2017)
- Government/Nonprofit: $200.00/table ($250 after July 15, 2017)
- Nonprofit (First-time Attendee): $75.00/table
- University: $75.00/table
UMN Students: Pre-register for the fair in GoldPASS by Friday, September 22, for a chance to win a padfolio to use at the fair! Walk-ins are also welcome.
Earn a $25 Amazon Gift Card by volunteering at the loading dock the day of! Sign up here.
View the list of employers attending here.
For information on our career fair, employers attending, and more through your phone, use the University of Minnesota app!
Attend these prep events to help you have a great experience at the fair!
- Resume Review Mania: 3-day drop in resume review event
September 20-22, 8:30-4:00pm. No appointment necessary-just stop into 198 McNeal Hall.
Additionally, check out our career fair preparation tips.